Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm Back

It is so strange to back on college grounds. I guess you could say that I felt I was done with school.... again. Once again though, my feelings were wrong and I was forced to drive for 4.5 hours to Abbotsford, BC. Don't get me wrong, I love college and all my friends here, but it was so nice to have a break and not have homework!

So, I guess I will start with money. I still owe money for my schooling, which is so completely stressful for me. I hate being in debt, and honestly, I don't know where all that money will come from. I am working a lot more hours in the cafeteria, which is a little frustrating as I have classes and all! I have to admit though, I did ask for the hours. I guess  I can't complain then, right? Now, as soon as I update my blog I have to go and write a thank you letter to everyone that has given me money. I guess I can't complain, but sometimes it is so frustrating. I don't want to have to write a thank you letter. They should already know how thankful I am shouldn't they?

Wow. I just looked at what I typed and realized what a snob I sound like. I guess I am just tired and don't want to do anything today. I think it might have to do with the fact that I am still trying to adjust to dorm life.

Feeling tired,
Not-So-Princess Lizzy


No comments: