Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Start

This is officially started. A Girl's Step Up. I have never thought of myself as a young lady, or even beautiful at times, only ever as a girl, and maybe a little cute. You may be wondering what this blog is about, but I don't know. It is just for those who feel like they can relate to me.

Let me explain. I am seventeen. Graduated. About to go to college and I don't feel like it is REAL!! It just all happened so fast. First I was this little girl nervous about kindergarden, then I was in grade three and worried about making new friends after we moved. Not far after that I was struggling through high school, trying to find myself amidst the peer pressure. I was just a normal girl, and suddenly I am pitted against the world and I am not ready to go.

So here goes nothing. Maybe no one will ever read my blog, or maybe I will have a million followers (big scoff). That does not mean anything. I will put out my advice and people and give me theirs of they want it. It doesn't matter, just hear what I will have to say in the coming months and days.

So for now this is Not-So Princess Lizzie signing off. I am searching and hoping that between you, Christ, and me we will be able to pull through and figure out who we are all supposed to be.

No comments: