Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Overloaded

I recently got all of my homework for college. Wow. That is so freaky!

Yes, I know that all of these projects are for a span of time, it just seems like so much to do in such a short amount of time! I scheduled it and it is just so frustrating to have to figure out when things are due and how much time I should put into them all. I am glad that I have it all outlined now.

If any of you have ever gone to college you know what this feels like. OVERLOADED!!! I just don't even know anymore. I look at my calender and I have so much to do it is freaking me out! Although it may not actually be that much, it sure seems like it and no matter how much I work in a day, I never get it all done! :S

I don't know if you guys have ever been so tired that you fell asleep doing homework, well that happened to me last night. I was just chugging away when I laid my head down and bam, I wake up half an hour later and know that I need to get my sleep. So not cool!! :S I recommend that you all get your sleep when you are at college, otherwise when 7 pm rolls around, you don't feel like doing anything but climbing in your uncomforted bed and sleeping for 10 hours straight. And this sucks even more when you have a job. I recently got a job as the cashier here at college. It is great, but it also is terrible because I don't have any more freedom, I have less. Yes I have money, but I have absolutely no free time now, when before I had a little bit, but not much,. This is greatly frustrating and I wish that I coudl just slow eerthing down and get all my work done in the first two weeks of school! Oh well.

So advice for those out there in grade 12 or younger. Be happy! Enjoy your last couple years of freedom. You will need it!

Baggy Eyed
Not-So-Princess Lizzy

No comments: